Sunday, March 4, 2007

Our weekend (3/3-4/07)

Sunday, March 4th, 2007, 9:41 pm


Saturday:

Jackson had his last basketball game for the season. He plays for Upward. This was THE best game they've played the whole season! We won 26-22, with Jackson scoring 12 of those 26 points! He also assisted twice. This was a GREAT game for him. It makes me excited to see what he will do next year, he has been working very hard this go round. I took pictures and I want to scrap them to frame it for him.

After his game we went to see Abby (my best friend's youngest dd) play her game. She plays for Upward too but in an older group set, at a different church. Jay was off and was with us. Maddie (her middle dd) had the flu and was wanting mashed potatoes, so afterwards we decided to go to K&W to eat. Jay and the kids weren't hungry so I went with Kristi and they went home. After we ate we went to a shoe store then to Sams Club for a little bit. Got home, took a nap, and when I got up Jay expressed interest in going out (wow!). So I called my sister to see if she'd come sit with the kids, and she said yes.

We went to Applebees for dinner then to see The Ghost Rider. Let me tell you, I am not impressed. Nicholas Cage is SO much better than that movie!

Sunday:

Jay had to work so the kids and I got up and went to church. Gracious, the kiddos in my class were WILD today!! They never act like this! I had three different people remind me it was a full moon. Guess there just may be something to that. What was funny is the one that would most likely get in trouble, was GOOD- LOL!! After church we went by KFC, picked up a lunch meal, and drove to my cousin's house. She was having "Sunday lunch" at her house this week. So we got to visit with that side of the family today, it was very nice. She ha stwin dd's, and Hannah calls them her "little sisters", lol They had a ball today, all the kids. There was my nephew (10 yo), Jackson (8), Hannah (5), another boy cousin (4), and the girls (2.5).

The kids and I got home around 7:30, and pretty much vegged out the rest of the evening. It's been a busy weekend- again. Still looking for that routine. Sis asked on her blog what everyone's Saturday rituals were. Perhaps I need to start thinking more about the way we spend our Saturdays, kwim?

No comments:

Post a Comment