Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Good Tuesday Morning ...?

Tuesday, March 6th, 2007, 7:49 am


Hannah is still running a small fever, but Jay is home from work today so he will be staying with her. Howevr we've had a tense morning cause I dared to ask if he was taking Jackson. "I never take them on Tuesdays" ... "Because you take them on Mondays, you didn't yesterday so I thought we were flip flopping" ... "but ..." rah rah rah. I told him to go back to bed and I wold take him but noooooo, he wouldn't have that!! Uhg, what a way to start the day! I hope he gets me coffee on the way back ;O)

Work said they were already short handed when I called in yesterday. I wonder how rough it will be today? Childcare is different than other jobs I've had. Other jobs you had to work twice, three times as hard to make up the slack, childcare you do the same regardless. The only difference with me, is my position is "floater", so I may bounce around some rooms while they try to get the staff issues straightened. I feel horrible not being there yesterday (especially since I got to make sigs, catch up on laundry, etc, .. lol)- but no one wants to keep a sick child for risk of getting it them selves!

I'm already paranoid at the myriad of things going around work, but to find out at church that a whole new set of things are going around at the kid's school and church, Oy Vey!!

:::deep breath:::

So y'all have a great day today. Hope to see you more tonight ;o) Leave me bunches of comments and be sure to check out the video I uploaded last night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment