Wednesday, March 7, 2007

HUGE shocker today!!

Wednesday, March 7th, 2007, 10:42 pm


I wa sso happy to be filling out the paperwork for my employers group health insurance this morning. Jay's insurance changed and we dropped it two weeks ago because it was useless. Then my boss comes in asking me if I was SURE I wanted to cover my family, it would be $700 a month!!! OMIGoodness!! So we're in a health insurance crisis now for the kids and Jay :::uhg::: My insurance is free, praise the Lord.

Jay is leaving tomorrow on business. That should be interesting with the kids. He's been so moody lately but he doesn;t see it. I see it. I'm feeling it, but he needs to be able to recognize it, kwim? His voice is way too high, it;s unlike him. Or maybe I'm yelling LESS now because of working in childcare? kwim?

Off to bed, have a good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment