Friday, March 9, 2007

I should be getting ready .. (updates)

Friday, March 9th, 2007, 6:45 am

This is going to be as quick as I can write ....

Insurance:

The admin asst already sent out my paperwork for the insurance, so I am filling out addt'l paperwork with the correct info (just for me, not for family), and they're going to fax that in. I went online and got a quote for private insurance for Jay and the Kids and found a reasonable one for $302 a month! That's a far cry from $700.

Hannah:

She is feeling better now. Two other kids in her class has had that bug this week, it's going around the school. I'll believe it, my stomach isn't quite right this morning.

Jackson:

I just went to wake him up (again) and found what works ... "Do you want to go sit in the LR in with the fireplace on for a few minutes?" BOING!! There he lies, right in front of it, LOL!!

Jay is due home tonight so I'm not sure if I'll be on or not.

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment