Monday, March 5, 2007

Not much better

Monday, March 5th, 2007, 5:01 pm


Hannah has layed around the house all day, being as sweet as she can be ... but she's still running a low grade temp, and complaining about her tummy hurting. I haven't let her eat much today so she hasn;t vomited again, BUT, we're about to go get Jackson from school. She gets car sick easily, wish me luck!! When I get back and finish our the current sig I'm .....

{15 minutes later}

Holy moly Jay walked through the door two hours early!! He come by to use the facilities before going to get the kids ... I never called him to let him know Hannah and I were home today ::blush::: So he's on his way to go get Jackson and I'm about to order dinner ;o)

As I was saying, when I finish this next sig I'll post them and show ya what I've been up to today ... besides finishing washing and drying what laundry needed to be done *g*

No comments:

Post a Comment