Monday, July 13, 2009

We're home, we're home!

Thank you to all who prayed for safe travel for the kids and I in the past week. Our vacation was wonderful. I've told Jay we need to start saving now so we can go back for a full week ourselves next year. I could not believe how beautiful the weather was. You would think the second week of July would be blistering heat midday, but we literally stayed outside almost the full day! The only reason we come in between 2-3 was for our late lunch! The ocean was the perfect temperature, perfect waves- not too rough, just enough to give us a nice workout we didn't realize we were getting. I knew it when I got home and was not moving, though!

I want to share some more pictures with you this week from the trip. My new camera- remmeber the one I got fo Mother's day? It's so awesome! I got some terriffic water shots, and with the 15x zoom, some really great expressions, too! Right now we're getting ready to take Hannah to the doctor. She's been complaining about her left breast hurting on and off for about three weeks, minus last week. Im not sure if it was not hurting, or if she was too busy to notice. She woke up this morning with it hurting though and there's 'something' there that wasn't there before, so I got her an appointment so have things checked out. Seven is too early for puberty so I'm concerned considering our family history of cancer. We'd appreciate your prayers!

Have a great day, and from our Pastor's devotional this morning:
"And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith." -- Galations 6:9-10

I have a giveaway coming up in the next couple of days, too! I'm working out the details right now, it's going to be GREAT!

2 comments:

  1. Hope everything is ok with Hannah. Prayers to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be keeping her in prayer. The kids are so adorable. Great blogging site too!

    ReplyDelete