Yep! I sure did! It was just released recently, and it is the FIRST in the series. Lizzy Armentrout is the author, visit her website and read her testimony (you won't regret it!).
It's a great book, as I've had the priviledge to read it already! Don't believe me? Read the first three chapters for yourself!
(.... Welcome back!)
So you want your own copy, huh? I can help you with that. I've talked Lizzy into giving away one free copy to a lucky CalvaryGirl reader!
How to enter? Very easy ...
New Ways to enter (as of 7/27):
* Leave a comment telling us what part of Lizzy's site you enjoyed the most.
* Post about this giveaway on your blog, comment leaving the link to the post.
* Grab one of my buttons and add it to your sidebar- comment leaving the link to your blog.
Other ways to enter:
* Join Lizzy's fan page on Facebook. Come back and comment in this post that you have joined.
* Follow Lizzy on Twitter. Come back and comment that are are including your twitter name. (Note: you must be a follower for the duration of the contest. If you unfollow before the contest is over, your entry will be deleted.)
* Tweet the contest using this message:
RT @CalvaryGirl is having a #giveaway for @lizzyarmentrout, free copy of her Christian murder mystery- go see! http://bit.ly/3t5Wdf #cgbook
---> come back each time you tweet this and comment including your status link (to the tweet) and get an extra entry! One entry every three hours, how great is that? If I didn't have a copy already I'd be tweeting away, and you got your link back to the blog in the tweet to come back to comment, perfect! (the status link is the link for the time the tweet was posted, hover over the time ("5 seconds ago"), click "copy shortcut" or "copy link address", then paste it into your comment.
Oh? You want more chances to win? I'm happy to oblige.
* Join my fan page on Facebook. It's brand new! Come back and comment in this post that you have joined.
* Follow me on Twitter. Come back and comment that are are including your twitter name. Same follow-rule applies as Lizzy.
* Follow me on Google Connect (upper left hand corner of the blog.)
* Add my button (linked) to your sidebar on your blog. Comment including your blog link.
* Register on Lizzy's website. Come back and comment that you have and what your username is on her site.
There you go! TEN chances to win, not counting all the tweeting you can get done, up to 8 tweets per day!
(Just be sure you come back and comment with your status message, and use the tweet provided!)
The contest will end July 31, 2009, at 11:55pm.
The winner will be chosen at random through random.org.
I will announce the winner on the blog, and Lizzy and I both will via Twitter and our Facebook pages Saturday, August 1st.
The winner will have until Tuesday night at 11:59 to claim their prize, otherwise I will draw another winner and announce them Wednesday morning. I will continue doing this until the book is claimed by the announced winner. So keep reading! :o)
I'm so excited about this giveaway! This truly is a great book, and if you don't want to wait on the giveaway, you can purchase the book ($14.99) through the publisher here.
Ready, Set, Go!!