Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pres. Obama on bills

This is a quote of President Obama criticizing the Bush administration back in 2004:
"When you rush these budgets that are a foot high and nobody has any idea what's in them and nobody has read them ... {reporter: 14 pounds it was.} Yeah ... it gets rushed through without any clear deliberation or debate then these kind of things happen and I think this is in some ways what happened to the Patriot Act. I mean you remember there was no real debate about that. It was so quick after 9/11 that it was introduced that people felt very intimidated by the administration."
So I guess since YOU are President now Mr. Obama, pushing through thousand plus page bills and Czars that are likely Communists is an acceptable thing, right? I believe us in middle American call that hypocrisy. I believe when you act and say things one way to accomplish something then act and say things another way once you have accomplished your goal, makes you a liar.
In politics, isn't that referred to as "political expediency"? WHY should we trust Obama? I don't. I'm trusting in the Lord that Americans wake up and realize how important it is to pay attention to the political process and get involved in making their country a better place. A FREE place with LIBERTY and limited government once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment