Thursday, June 4, 2009

440 Cool Verses

Job 33
26He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness.

27He looketh upon men, and if any say, I have sinned, and perverted that which was right, and it profited me not;

28He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.

Acts 16
29Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas,

30And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

31And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Judges 3
15But when the children of Israel cried unto the LORD, the LORD raised them up a deliverer, Ehud the son of Gera, a Benjamite, a man lefthanded: and by him the children of Israel sent a present unto Eglon the king of Moab.

Job 34
31Surely it is meet to be said unto God, I have borne chastisement, I will not offend any more:

32That which I see not teach thou me: if I have done iniquity, I will do no more.

36My desire is that Job may be tried unto the end because of his answers for wicked men.

37For he addeth rebellion unto his sin, he clappeth his hands among us, and multiplieth his words against God.

Job 35
13Surely God will not hear vanity, neither will the Almighty regard it.

14Although thou sayest thou shalt not see him, yet judgment is before him; therefore trust thou in him.

15But now, because it is not so, he hath visited in his anger; yet he knoweth it not in great extremity:

16Therefore doth Job open his mouth in vain; he multiplieth words without knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment