Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I ♥ Faces: Silhouettes


I was SO excited when I learned about this category a couple of weeks ago because I had the perfect idea, Voila! The soccer field has the most beautiful sunset and since I'm there every Tuesday for two hours ... I took advantage of some special time with Jackson when his practice ended and Hannah's began ;o) and I just want to thank Bizzie Mommy, if not for her participating and my seeing it in her RSS feed, I would have missed this!

I can safely say I am so proud of this shot, the contest is secondary to the fun we had trying to get it *g*

19 comments:

  1. That's a great shot...I love the movement and action! I'm sure your kiddo had a blast as your subject too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool shot!!!

    http://www.lisanoelo3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty sky...and a fun shot! Shi~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photo! Found you from the i heart faces link =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw you on twitter and this pic is awesome! It's just right!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your picture. I tried and tried to get my kids to jump in the air or even jump off of stuff, but always jumped away from me! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. really great shot! sadly, i didn't have one for this week's category. like yours though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super shot! I thought this week was a lot of fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great capture! I love how high off the ground he looks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great action shot! Love silhouettes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great picture...I would frame this one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome photo! Great work! Your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool shot :) Great timing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its a fantastic shot! Great job!! Love the blog and giving the glory to God!

    Blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete