Saturday, May 30, 2009

Freebie: Under the Sea Quick Page

Some of you might remember this layout from this post.



I thought I would share this with you as a quick page so you can enter in your own pictures. It is a 12x12 layout, but you can resize it to a smaller size if you should want to. The file is a PNG fie so any program that has the layers option can edit it. (Needless to say I took my personal additions to the page out ;)
Hope you enjoy it! I'd love to see what you do with it, please think of me when you finish and leave me a link! (credits)

My hope is to start sharing freebies on a regular basis. I will be using 4shared for my files to be downloaded. 4shared shows how many people(/times) the file has been download. I know it should be needless to say, but after years of following awesome designers and seeing it for myself- the world as a whole has not caught on to the attitude of gratitude- so this is a reminder that it REALLY encourages people who share freebies, to see comments from the people who have downloaded their files, to say thank you. It's also nice to know how people found freebie posts, too!

Terms of Use:
Do not email this file to anyone, or "share" in any way. Only email the link to this post for the people to read this through, first.
Do not email the link to 4shared to anyone, or "share" in any way. Only email the link to this post for the people to read this through, first.
Do not claim the layout as your own!


Feedback is appreciated :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment