Friday, April 3, 2009

Digital camera help needed

Lately my camera has been showing this purple hue, sometimes to the point you cannot see in the display. I can turn it off, and turn it back on and the display is ok (and pics). Yesterday as I was taking pics, the display was ok, but when the pics showed up after I took them, the purple hue was either in the middle of the pic or around the edges. I thought my camera was about to die (Canon Powershot A95), BUT~ I took video yesterday, and the video is perfectly fine. Thinking back, I've never had issues with the purple hue showing up in video mode, just picture mode.

Any thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea about cameras. I just wanted to let you know that you have an award over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure, but could you post a photo of it?

    ReplyDelete