Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How are YOU doing?

I have quite a day ahead of me! Lots to do, too little time. If politics and activism interest you, I've been blogging a bit about current events and such on my political themed blog. Hop on over and feel free to comment if you'd like.

We're doing well. I got a new dishwasher last night- for free! I'm very excited. I'm on a mission to get routines back in every aspect of our lives. I believe it would greatly help with the stress levels in our home. The kids are doing soccer now, tonight is our second practice. They're both very excited about it. I'm Twittering now, if you can't tell ;o) So follow me!

I'm going to be doing a giveaway soon here on the blog. Maybe next week- we'll see! I'll have to think more about it. It will be my first giveaway so I'm hoping it will go over well.

How is your bible reading going? How about my Bible in a Year pals? Amy? (looking around) are you out there? I'm keeping up. I have some "back reading" but it's not too bad. The routine thing will help a lot in that area.

Something to pray about:
We're desperately wanting to get the kids back in private Christian school next school year. Please pray that we will see any open doors the Lord has for us, and that His will be done. I truly believe it's His will for them to be back there next school year. Jackson needs it, badly. Also pray for Jackson. The Lord knows his needs.

Link me to your updates if you've already posted a personal update on your own blogs I have not commented to! (((group hugs))))

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new - and free! - dishwasher. What a perfect way to start your week. I admire your efforts to read the Bible in a year, too. I didn't know you were doing that. Wow. I have a goal of reading the entire thing. I chose cover to cover, so it's probably a bit harder than I was expecting. Sooo worth it, though!
    Loads of luck with your school plans, too. I know how important that is.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a dishwasher is always nice! I'll pray that your family will find the way to send the kids to private school. {hug)

    ReplyDelete