Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cool verses 4-8, 4-9

Matthew 28
20 "... lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Proverbs 8
11For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

13The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

17I love them that love me; and those that seek me early {dilligently} shall find me.

21That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.

32Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.

33Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.

35For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.

36But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul:

-------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment