Saturday, April 25, 2009

395: Cool Verses

Acts 10
1There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band,

2A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway.

Joshua 6
27So the LORD was with Joshua; and his fame was noised {spread} throughout all the country.

Joshua 7
8 O LORD, what shall I say, when Israel turneth their backs before their enemies!

12Therefore the children of Israel could not stand before their enemies, but turned their backs before their enemies, because they were accursed: neither will I be with you any more, except ye destroy the accursed from among you.

Joshua 10
42And all these kings and their land did Joshua take at one time, because the LORD God of Israel fought for Israel.

Job 23
10But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

11My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined.

12Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.

No comments:

Post a Comment