Monday, August 17, 2009

New Wallpaper

I am so ready for fall. I believe as soon as school starts it should turn over to fall. However, the Lord didn't design it like that, we have a little while to wait, huh? That doesn't have to stop me from starting on fall designs now though, right? I hope not because I got a darling freebie from Digital Freebies that just screams fall to me, so I created a new wallpaper with it:



If you like this, you have until this Thursday to download it for yourself here, for free!
I'm also going to be switching my Twitter background to a version of this soon. I thought this was "man" enough for Jay to have as his background for his desktop too- what do you think? I'm planning on offering this (minus our pictures) as a freebie but I thought some wordart would look good where the pictures would be.

What quote would be good for this wallpaper? any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment