Monday, February 16, 2009

Product Review: Quaker Mini Delights

I saw an ad on Frugal Kitchen from Quaker offering free samples of their new Mini Delights (or Quakes) and signed up for a sample. One, I was very impressed that my sample arrived in less than two weeks! I chose the Chocolatey Drizzle Mini Delights, and they were indeed ... delightful!

Let me preface by saying in the past, I've not been a big fan of rice cakes in general. That being said, the last time I bought rice cakes was a couple of years ago. Since the kids weren't into it, I did not buy any more. I was intrigued with the concept of chocolate drizzle over little rice cakes, though. Since they are smaller than the regular rice cakes, the texture looked like they would go over better with the kids, too.

I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed these little bites! They're no bigger than a quarter, and they're not skimpy with the chocolate, either. Each bag (20g) is only 90 calories, so it would be an easy way for someone to get their chocolate fix without all the calories. Not to mention, Hannah, my picky eater- really liked them! There are five other flavors available as well: Caramel Drizzle , Buttered Popcorn, Chocolatey Mint, Cinnamon Streusel, and Peanut Butter .

Overall, I give this product "two thumbs up"! But you don't have to take my word for it, go to their website www.quakerricesnacks.com and get your own free sample!

No comments:

Post a Comment