Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"Three Things"

Copy this on your on blog post and put your answers in. Then tag a few good friends and / or family INCLUDING the person who tagged you. The theory is that you will learn things about your friends that you didn't know before.

I'm tagging:
Amanda- The Richardson Family
M~ Simple Reflections
Stacie- The Arizona Benningtons
Jennifer- PJ Academy
Nicole- The Graves' House
Amy- Growing Like Trees
Tara- Feels like home


THREE NAMES I GO BY
1. Wendy
2. Jackson / Hannah's mom / Mrs. Wood
3. calvarygirl (LOL)

THREE INTERESTING PLACES I'VE WORKED IN MY LIFE
Can't say I've really worked anywhere interesting as in "fascinating"=
1. McDs- you'd be amazed ...
2. childcare- a study in psych alone!
3. convenience store- again, a good way to study "people"

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Winston (current)
2. Mocksville (NC)
3. Albemarle, NC ("home of Kelly Pickler", lol)

THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
1. John & Kate Plus 8
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Everybody Loves Raymond

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN
1. Washington DC (my "Phantom" trip)
2. Alabama (various places)
3. Gatlinburg, TN

THREE PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO GO
1. Italy
2. Ireland
3. back to Hilton Head, SC

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (lets be honest, right?)
2. Fettucini Alfredo from my fav Italian place
3. Jay's fried squash

THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. the kids going back to private school
2. getting organized
3. GNO with my BFF

THREE PETS THAT YOU HAVE OWNED
1.^Temone^, my mini schnauzer of 13 yrs (til 4-07)
2. ^Mickey^, my black kitty of 15 years (til 10-08)
3. Timothy and Titus, our current fat tabbys (they come as a unit, lol)

THREE FRIENDS WHO WILL REPLY
1. Amanda- The Richardson Family
2. Nicole- PJ Academy
3. Jennifer- Growing Like Trees

THREE FAVORITE TEAMS TO WATCH
1. Jackson's basketball team
2. Jackson's soccer team
3. Wake Forest

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS
1. Sweet Tea
2. Gloria Jeans Cafe Mocha
3. McD's coffee

Three top Concert experiences:
1. Shania Twain (first time, a long while back)
2. Shania Twain (second time, a long while back)
3. WS Symphony?

Three Things that make your SKIN CRAWL:
1. Tarantulas (sp?)
2. nails on a chalkboard
3. adult vomit (eeww, why is it I can handle kid vomit better?)

Three Things that calm me down when I am stressed:
1. Praying
2. someone praying for me
3. sticking my head in a freezer (if panic is involved!)

Three Most Dangerous things I have ever done:
1. hmmmm .... I might not want to answer this ;o)

1 comment: