Sunday, December 18, 2005

Sunday Points

Weight Watchers:
breakfast: sausage casserole, equivalent to 2 eggs (3.5 pts) , and 2 oz sausage (3 pts)
coffee: 2 pts
lunch: 2.5 C spaghetti (9.5 pts); half C meat sauce- 4 pts
2 pieces of white toast - 3 pts

total so far: 25 pts (oy, guess I'll just drink water for the rest of the evening, huh?)

I'm back, I was hungry after church and well, meal planning has not went into effect yet. I had a grilled chicken sandwich and an order of onion rings - 6 + 3 = 9 addition points. Flex points gone. Poor me, eh?

Lifestyle Points

Goal: 100 points per day (15.5 pts)

DIET:
2 pts per half cup serving of fruits and veggies up to 4C = 16 points
2 pts per half cup serving of dairy ("milk") up to 3C = 12 points
2 pts per 2 ounces of grains up to 6 oz= 6 points (2 pts)
1 point per ounce of meat / protein = 5 points
11 points for journaling & meeting Weight Watcher Points goals (22 WW points per day) (5.5 pts)
3 points per 8 ounces of water up to 64 ounces = 24 points; If I make it to 24, I get a bonus point = 25 (3 pts)

EXERCISE:
10 points per workout up t0 30 a day (up to 1 hour optional but no additional points allowed)

SPIRITUAL:
Devotional & Prayer time:
alone: 5 points (5 pts)
with kids: 5 points
with Jay: 5 points

No comments:

Post a Comment