Sunday, May 20, 2007

My profile

Sunday, May 20th, 2007, 10:57 pm

I'll eventually add to this post...Shout out for my favorite boards!
Creating Websites and Graphics
Christian Family Life
TV Lovers

In a nutshell:
I'm a 31 yo FT WOTHM to Jackson (1/99) & Hannah (12/01). I've been married to Jay since 7/98, (though we've been together since 2/95.) I work in childcare, and am currently working on as Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education. In my spare time I love to make digital graphics using PSP8, plus AS3. Jay and I become Christians in May '97, and we are very involved in our church.
Interests & Activities:
I love playing in Paint Shop Pro, creating digital scraps and signatures. Be sure to come by Creating Websites and Graphics and request a siggie there. Practice makes perfect ya know! I also love to cook and have been reading up on various ways to cook (and ultimately eat) healthy (aka "clean eating"). I'm interested in losing a lot of weight ;o) I'm becoming more and more interested in Vegetarianism, and have been hanging out on the Vegetarian Cooking board lately.Causes & Charities I care about:
My children's private Christian school is considered a "charity"; and I care very much about our school and do whatever I can to support it. Outside of missions, our school is my charitable burden. Best advice I have ever gotten:
"Let Go, let God" "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." -- Proverbs 3:5-6 My Hopes & Dreams:
Seeing both of my children living their lives dedicated to serving our Lord Jesus Christ. While only God can actually "accomplish" that, make it happen, as their mother it's my responsibility to live it in front of them. So I'll just keep drawing nearer to him and stay out of His way ;o) Best day of my life (so far!) The day I accepted Jesus Christ into my heart as my Lord and Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment