Friday, May 4, 2007

When a door is closed, a window is opened!

Friday, May 4th, 2007, 6:46 pm



Yesterday I asked for prayer for one of Jay's friends from my prayer warriors on Christian Family Life. Well, I didn't get the anwer I was initially wanting, BUT, God is better to me (and us!) than I can think of.


---------------------------------------------


I'm linking to the posts so you will know what all is going on and I won't have to copy and paste, but you will need to go read them before going on with this post to appreciate "everything".


---------------------------------------------


Today, in a nutshell, "C" come back by work today and took all of "the guys", their "gang" out to lunch. When he got ready to leave, he asked Jay for "a couple bucks". Jay didn't have cash on him so "J" (Jay's best friend) handed it to him. "C" then gave Jay a big envelope. (I'm ready to cry again, this is why it took me 2 hours to post the last post!) ... the envelope contained a bill of sale to the car he's been letting Jay drive ... and the title, and the insurance information. He sold the car to Jay for two dollars. The loan value on this car is $3k!!! God is soooo good to us, we are so undeserving!! I told Jay this morning before he left that God was gonna take care of us with my being out of work for so long. God wants us to look to him for our needs, if we'd just quit trying to run our own lives and let him take the wheel! PTL!!


Update on his friend job wise- it looks like he's got that other job, they're just working out the details *g*

No comments:

Post a Comment