Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Two zeros in one week!

When I was absent last Wednesday and Thursday, I missed a quiz in one class, and a test in another (didn't realize there was one, but low and behold, it was in the syllabus). The quiz I missed is cancelled out by my two 100's on other quizzes; and in the other class she drops the lowest two test grades. That still stinks cause it was a test on WINDOWS. Pulease! I was hoping to drop a real-bad grade, like for stuff I really didn't know about and all!!

Friends I'm really needing some prayer now. I've let some things unravel and now I'm trying to pick up the pieces No my world is not crumbling down, but I'm wearing down a bit mentally and I need to be lifted up. I'd appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Wendy girl, I am praying for you. You've got a lot of balls in the air hon, it is ok if you drop one from time to time. If my 2 little boys weren't roaring at me like dinosaurs I would type more...lol!

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete