Monday, April 3, 2006

Sick, Revival

Revival Update- none of my visitors have come so far. Revival is going GREAT. The Evangelist doing it was raised Roman Catholic, and he gave his (hilarious) testimony last night. I've never laughed so hard in church, LOL!!! He's very animated. The Lord is working, you can just tell it. and what's so awesome is we're all having such a GOOD time, too! PTL, he's so good. I have notes I want to type up.

But here's the quote for the week so far:

"Perhaps the reason we see so less of answered prayer is because the average Christian has the average faith of the average athiest"

WOW!!! I mean really! Sit on that a second, how much faith do we REALLY have when we pray for things? I mean, we know God can, but do we pray like he WILL? Whoa~~

I'm still sick. Achey. I don't believe it's strep, maybe more sinus than anything. With that being said, I'm going to bed ...

No comments:

Post a Comment