Thursday, April 6, 2006

Oh I am so not believing what just ...

happened!

Both kids (Jackson, 7 & Hannah, 4) were outside riding their bikes. It had been a few minutes since I checke don them though I was hearing Hannah's little bell on hers, and I heard a car horn. So I stepped outside and there was a car sitting in front of our building, and a woman yells up to me "Is that your little girl?" and I said "Yes" and she says "She just rode out in front of me" and I said "Thank you for being cautious in the parking lot" and she said "she done it on purpose" (huh?)

and I said "She didn't do it to be spiteful, thank you for watching out for the kids riding bikes" and she cocked her head to the side and said "yes she DID do it to be spiteful" and I then looked at her like she was crazy and said "She is four years old and does not have the forethought to do something like that with the intent of being spiteful. Thank you AGAIN for stopping, we really appreciate it" and she hit the gas enough to move to the other end of our building.

It was our new neighbor being dropped off :o/ Lets just hope that woman isn't their ride often!

1 comment:

  1. How scary that she rode out in front of a car, though! That would really rattle me.

    ReplyDelete