Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I was tagged ... 5 weird things about me

Tuesday, February 27th, 2007, 11:46 pm


and I only get to pick FIVE. Hmmmm ....

List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Dont forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

I do better with "guy time" with ds than I do "girl time" with dd.

I can successfully play NO sports whatsoever ... I don't think.

I love to bake things, I just don't really care to eat the things I bake, although they taste yummy!

I'd rather stick with PSP 8 than upgrade.

I like to vaccume ---

adding #6- I need to add more friends so I can tag 5 people!!
Who shall I tag? Mia, Nikki, Sis, Cathi & Pat ...

No comments:

Post a Comment