Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Did you vote? How was it?

I was going to head out to the polls when they opened this morning, but A) I did not sleep well and needed more Z's B) I have kids that come here at 7:15 and got to thinking "what if there's a line that early?"... so we waited and we were ready to go when they got here.


We got to the polls at 7:20, and yep, there was a line! The people at the end said they were there when the polls opened ;) So that told me I would not be through the line before the kids had to be at school by 8:10, so we come back home for a few minutes before I took them to school.


I'm going to go get the kids out of school early, about 2, and we're going to go vote. I'll double check the line before I go get them. The poll, my house, and the school are all on the same road, the poll 1/2 mile to the right of us, the school 1/2 mile to the left ;) So it's not a lot of running. I want them to be a part of the process. Hannah (6 yrs) was bummed we didn't get to vote this morning, she was excited. They had mock elections last week that got her pumped up- she created signs and hung them in the livingroom, LOL!!


They voted with me in the primaries and we so excited with everything. I have darling pics on my camera phone, but my service is off and I'm not sure I can get them off of there!!

Follow me to Frugal Kitchen


8_4_24v-vi.gif image by morphius2

No comments:

Post a Comment