Thursday, September 3, 2009

Prayer requests

We have a few things happening right now:

  • Jackson is feeling very cruddy. Normally he does not get sick. I'm not sure if it is because I have been kicking up so much dust in the past week his allergies are aggrivated or not. He looks quite puny. Benedryl helped him sleep last night. I gave him some before school but my fear is that he's going to be sleepy all day. Not to mention school pictures are today, I can only imagine the expression he's going to have *g*
  • Jay is working a LOT. His new job is very stressful and requires long hours. The Lord knows what's really needed to get those issues resolved, we're hoping this is a temporary thing and after a while can be remedied. This is a real strain for our family right now, but my biggest concern is him.
  • My headaches are becoming more frequent. I'm starting to be in a zone where I'm constantly waiting for a migraine to "kick in", cause all of my headaches feel like they are potential migraines. That's no way to live. I'm wondering if I have me eyes checked and get glasses or contacts if that would make a difference. If thats the case, we need to figure out how to work that in the budget. We need to get Jackson's glasses, first, though.
  • I have family traveling from PA to NC (here) Friday. They need travel mercies.
Thank you!

James 5:15-17

15And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

16Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

17Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment