Tuesday, February 10, 2009

BIG Deal! 10 free 8x8 photo books

I was reading on one of my favorite money-blogs Mom Saves Money, and she says:

You can 10 free 20 page 8 x 8 photo books from Artscow. Once you
login, click on 'Credit and Discounts' and enter code FREE10BKS. This offer
expires on 2/28/09. If you are new to Artscow, you will
get 400 free prints, a free photo book and several other free print credits when
you join.

This is great. I told myself at the beginning of the year I was going to get my digiscrapping going so I can get some photo books done. This is very motivating!

Have you ever had a photo book created? I think they are so neat, and when you're talking about printing digital scrapbooking pages, overall, it's an inexpensive way to go. I'll be sharing my creations on my designs blog when I get them complete, be sure to peek in!

No comments:

Post a Comment