Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Around the web 12-30

Katie from Making This Home posted an idea about donating old Christmas cards to St Jude's Hospital- read more.

I don't throw my cards away, though ;) I like to keep them and hang them for
decorations the next year. It makes our dining room feel warm and fuzzy knowing
people thought about us enough to give us a card. :O)


Simplemom is asking if you make New Year's Resolutions?

I do but I don't. The beginning of the year always makes me reflect on
things I would like to do better, but I think I quit a few years ago actually
"making" resolutions. For me, I think this idea offers one the opportunity to
procrastinate something for the "New Year", instead of just doing it. Does that
make sense? Like the Bible in a Year challenge on CGDevo- it's open all year long for people to enjoy. They can start their "year" any month in 2009!

Ask Babykid is talking about what she learned about blogging in 2008.

Those are some good tips, too. If I believed in "goddesses", I would agree about that comment about Gisele. Cause you know what" Gisele ROCKS! :D What did I learn about blogging in 2008? That I have a lot more to learn ;o)

Gohn Crazy is sharing recipes- Yummy!!

Jessica is making me want to learn to sew and make clothes and stuff. Yah- like that's attainable for me. I can make digital clothes, will that work? ;) Look at these snippets of pics of the outfits she made her kids for Christmas, darling!!

Dawn posted some stunning photos on her newly redesigned blog, it looks great! :o)

That's enough for now! :o)

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you and your family a blessed 2009!

    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for that Bible in a year link! I've been trying for at least 10 years to read the entire Bible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Joanne, you too!

    You're very welcome, Lisa.Look forward to seeing you there!

    ReplyDelete